Saturday 20 April 2013

[TWITTER and WEIBO UPDATE/130420] Kim Himchan

:: Admin Maknae Zee

[WEIBO] Himchan's Weibo Update. pic.twitter.com/tWZc3f7wia
(via: EssenTial ll via: ForBAP, BAP_intl)

[WEIBO/130420] 힘찬입니다 중국 지진이 생각보다 심각하다고 얘기를 들었습니다.많은 피해없길 바라며 상처받지 않았으면 좋겠습니다 힘내세요 화이팅!

[TRANS] - Himchan's Weibo Post] It's Himchan. I heard that the earthquake in China was worse than thought. I hope that there isn't much damage and it will be good if there are no injuries. Stay strong and hwaiting!
( cr: ProtectBAPSG) 


[TWEET]/130420] RT @Himchanchan: 내일 사인회로 투어전 공식활동이 마무리되네요 언제나 그렇듯 지금도 굉장히 보고픕니다 매 순간을 기억하고싶어요 그래서 선전포고 하나하려구요 내일도 찍습니다 크캬캬캬캬 pic.twitter.com/QEA7xEGXMO

[TRANS] With tomorrow’s fansigning, all official promotions before our tour will be finished. Like always, I really miss you guys right now as well. I want to remember each and every moment. That’s why I want to make a declaration about something. I’m taking another picture tomorrow as well keukyakyakya
(cr; hyejin @ baptrans, BAP_babys_base)


No comments:

Post a Comment